Email SMTP Profiles
You can set up three SMTP profiles for use as alternative to sending messages via Outlook.
- From: Your 'From' address.
- CC: This will send a copy to a given address. Useful to send yourself a copy of whatever you send out.
- SMTP Server: The server name or IP address of the SMTP server.
- SMTP Port: 25 by default.
- Timeout: In mS.
- User: If you need to authenticate to your SMTP server, you can store a user name and Password.
- Use SSL: Set this if your SMTP server uses SSL.