Being a lone Project Manager can be very difficult. You have so much to do and no one to support you. You want to do a good job and use the best tools but could never quite find the right thing. We hear all the time that most on-line tools are just glorified diary’s managing tasks and not really supporting project management. That left you lone PMs with a problem for managing your on-line projects. So that is why three years ago we launched YourPMO. Enabling you as a lone PM to use the same tools corporate PMs use.
On-line projects with YourPMO 2019
When you use YourPMO for your on-line projects the capabilities are impressive:
- Methodology and process structures to keep your practices authentic
- Document management with version control to store all your project materials
- Built in planning tools and also ability to use MS Project
- Resource demand analysis provided for you
- Risk, Issue and change management tools provided
- Benefits and several options for managing project finances
- Powerful reporting at project and also portfolio levels
- Trend analysis tracking as your project develops
So as you can see managing your on-line projects like this is very professional. But it is also easy to access. You have the choice of a browser interface or a windows app and can switch between them on different devices. So you have the flexibility to choose what works best for you at that time.
Truely on-line projects
You can do even more just from your phone or tablet with the new 2019 YourPMO. Point and click navigation makes it easy to get around. And you can even edit your Planner content or project piabx templates directly in your browser.
And what is more YourPMO won’t cost you the earth, just £12 a month or £99 per year. You can find out more about YourPMO including buying options here on it’s own website.
Of course if you have more questions just let us know.